Friday, March 8, 2013

Work and Treasure Planet- such is my life.

So I have all these awesome pictures that I wanted to share with the blogging world but every time I tried to put them up my computer could fritz out and so I haven't blogged in a month. Which is okay, I don't really have all that much time ya know? So I am going to blog an update anyways and hopefully soon I will figure out why my computer blows and I will get some pictures of my ever adorable boys.

Jake
- Not kidding, he works like a fiend. He goes in in the middle of the night sometimes. I wish his company paid overtime because if they did we'd be rolling in it.
- uhm... that is pretty much all he does these days. Work. Oh and he really likes to organize game nights. We have got a few new games recently that we have been enjoying. Also, we recently found out that our upstairs neighbors like games. We have been living here for a year and had no idea, plus Jake has known them for almost 3. We are obviously really good at getting to know people.
- bought an elliptical! Awesome.  Every time I use it though I think I am going to die- no joke. It's disgusting.
Meredith
- hmm... I cut my hair- a whole 7 inches off. I don't think Jake is that pleased but he says it looks nice so that counts for something.
- slowly but surely working on my independent study classes so I can graduate for real
- really missing photo shoots. Anyone wants picture taken? Pick me pick me! haha but for real. ;)
Mikey
- Mikey  seems huge now. 27. something pounds and like 34 inches. Amazing. Jumped into the 78 percentile from the 22. Jake is thrilled and he jumped from 12 month clothes right to 24 months. (he is only 19 months old)
- watched Treasure Planet all the time. I hate it. But not enough to not let him watch it. But he will play with his toys or go outside instead so it works out.
- carries Adam around- no joke, he literally carries him around. He dropped him today for the first time. No harm done but Mikey was pretty upset that Adam was crying.
Adam
- doesn't cry as much as he used to but still more then is desirable
- 22.5 inches long and 10 lbs 11 oz. He gained a pound and a half and grew an inch and a half in 4 weeks which is pretty exciting.
- can lift his head off the ground and sits in the bumbo. We are so proud
- sleeps about 5 hours at a time during the night. Although the other night he slept from 10 to 5. I was so tired though because Mikey woke up that I didn't get to fully appreciate the blessing.

Well I think that's it. We are doing well.  I am still thrilled to not be pregnant, Jake is still loving his job and the boys are thriving.
Next time there will be pictures. I promise. Be excited- they're cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment