- when I was 8, my Activity Days group went to the Cardston Temple and took pictures in our moms wedding dresses. Then, when I was 20 I got to actually be married in that dress.
- When I was little and my mom would brush my hair and I would fuss she would hit me on the head with the brush- hard!
- When they would get back from Lethbridge and if it was your birthday, mom would make you go to your room instead of helping unload so you wouldn't see your presents.
- Reading to her (9 books, I got through about half of the first one.) It was so hard for me haha. I would be reading, she would fall asleep but I wouldn't notice so I kept reading. Then later, when I'd start again she'd make me go back to when she fell asleep but I didn't know when that was, and she had already read them so I didn't understand. Haha, the hardships of being 11.
-asking her to get something from the fridge, when she was already standing and her saying, you have two legs.
- Watching Ice Age and Legally Blonde and her laughing so hard Dad had to turn it off.
I just love my mom, and I miss her everyday. Happy Birthday Mom, I wish we could celebrate it together.