Sunday, February 3, 2013

Two Posts in 4 days! What!

Shocking I know. Another post. But man oh man do I have something too cute to keep to myself.
Ever since we found out little Adam was a boy, I have been beyond excited to dress my little guys in matching outfits- weird because I am pretty sure that as a young girl that was beyond cruel and unusual punishment to be dressed liked Shelly. But oh well- it's just what parents do. I have been constantly on the lookout for matching clothes and have had no luck until yesterday!
We went to Walmart and I found these adorable outfits and so the boys were matching at church today! Adorable right?

Mikey just loves Adam
 
Yeah, Adam is amazed at how big Jake's head looks too

Mikey is watching Treasure Planet. He was mad at me because I was standing between him and the tv. Heaven help the person that gets between that boy and his Treasure Planet. (half kidding, whole truth)
 
Also, unrelated to the pictures but a fun Mikey story. Today in Sunday School I was out in the hall walking Adam to sleep and I was right by the nursery (our ward building is not really made for 3 wards and that little hallway was the most peaceful place I could find) All of a sudden it was like some huge disaster hit in the nursery and it sounded like all the kids were crying so I walked over to the door to peek through the hole because I figure if Mikey is unhappy, I could go help out. Well, I look in the peephole and all the kids are bawling and laying on the floor as if its the end of the world and Mikey was in the corner, peacefully playing with a truck on the floor. Whatta kid huh?

1 comment:

  1. I just bought the same outfitt haha! Wal mart has cute stuff now. They are both adorable! Love them.

    ReplyDelete