Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Adam Adam Bo Badam


Look at this little cutie? And chunky! A 9lb baby and he has been ahead of the curve ever since.
We had a hard time getting Adam out of me and it was a perfect indication of how stubborn he is in life. He just does things in his own time which is not bad but after a kid like Mikey that is so go with the flow it's hard. Mikey is just Jake and Adam is just me. (well in the stubborn regard)

Adam is 19 months old today! And 32 lbs last time we checked. He is just big. And he loves teddy bears, tv, food, hugs, and going outside. Seriously about the going outside. If the door opens, you can hear Adam just pounding away, running to catch the door. It's hard because when we don't actually want him outside, he screams. 

Another charming aspect of Adam is his fits. This kid throws fits like how they do tv. Full on face plants, kicks and screams and bangs his head on the floor. I've started to have to hold him tight because he has started to hurt himself. Turns out I am really not that strong- always a nice thing to learn in the heat of a toddler fit.

Oh and he also loves kisses. But only the lips- much to my dismay (I am NOT a lip kissing kind of mom- we do cheeks at the Logan house. The end) And cuddles. Adam is just such a cuddle bug and he has been ever since day 1. It is so nice. Another thing I love about Adam- he has the biggest smile. So, when little kids smile, it just takes over their whole face, you know? Little kids don't know that sometimes you smile even when you don't want to so their smiles are just always sincere and it is so lovely. But, when Adam smiles, the whole room lights up. His smile is contagious and wonderful. It's just not possible to be mad at him when he smiles- and being his mom, I know this. I can be absolutely furious with him and he walks over and smiles and things are better. It's a great blessing and I hope it's one that he nurtures forever. When he is married, it will be so nice for his wife. Seriously.

Now onto the photo evidence of this cute, mischievous, chunky, smiley kiddo. 



An example of the fit I was referring to


He just never wears pants. Really.




Mikey was potty training and Adam wanted underwear too.




See, no pants.




I have no idea how this one happened but I am so glad I got a picture.



Okay, I know everyone thinks that their kids are the cutest but seriously- this has to be the cutest picture ever. Really. I mean in existence. In the history of the world. :D


He just attacks life with a passion. And food.

I was in the living room, playing with Natalie when I hear a chair being dragged across the floor and then some giggling. This is what I found. My son, double fisting the cookies.

Always bruised. Probably his 5th black eye. After he got it, Shelly was like oh his first black eye. I snorted. :D He always has a black eye it seems like.




He wanted to drink the yogurt

Pure joy.

Well I hope you enjoyed this kid update. Stay tuned for Natalie. And by stay tuned I mean tune in again, later. Once I blog it. You know.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment