Friday, October 17, 2014

all by myself

Oh man world. (Or few random followers) Today is one for the books. Today I took all three kids out by myself. Now I know most women or men wouldn't think this is a big feat because well, you probably do it all the time. I however, never have. We just got a second car last Monday and I just was scared about it. That's all. The idea of taking all three out in public alone seemed overwhelming. But I did it folks. And it was great.

Except here is my one bad experience today. We went to the dinosaur museum in thanksgiving point and there was this mom there with her two boys and I promise you, her one son who was probably 7 was the biggest cry baby I've ever experienced. And that includes my colic babies. Seriously. Adam accidentally splashed him in the face and he screamed. Screamed people. Gah. Then he tripped over Adam and he flipped out. The mom was like "oh my poor baby. Too bad some moms don't watch their kids better. We should just leave." (As she puts siren her book to rush over to him. Hypocrite.  As you can tell this mom out me in fine firm. I get crabby folks.) Good riddance I tell you. (Adam fell over and just got right back up. He's 1. This other kid, not so much.) So this kid who barely fell kept screaming about his leg and his owie. Then we ran into him later in the sand quarry and Mikey threw sand at him so I told him no that it wasn't okay and if he did it again we were leaving. So naturally he does it again so I tell him we are leaving, and I apologize to this mom and she goes "pfft. Okay, fine." Gah. If I was violent, I would've wanted to hit her. ( It's possible I'm more violent then I realize haha)

Now here are some pictures of the happy memories.

Mikey loves to jump over the cracks.

Adam shaking off his hands. 


This girl. She is just gorgeous. And truly, so sweet.

Whole big magnetic wall and he chooses to make a dinosaur on the floor. Whatta kid.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment