Sunday, June 5, 2011

Editing Lesson

Tonight I got really bored so Jake, after months of trying, finally convinced me to learn how to use photoshop. And you know what, it was so fun. I am quite proud of myself for what I did and I wanted to share it with all of you (whoever it is that reads this blog...)

These are my very first attempt at editing.

So here are some examples of what I did. The picture on the left is the original and the other ones are the edited copies. These are from the same photoshoot that I already blogged about with my friends Kathleen and Harris. I hope that you enjoy them!



This last one is my favorite. They are clearly 3 different pictures so the originals are not posted. But I got really excited about this idea during the photoshoot and I am glad with how it actually turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment