2. Someone is always crying- and it's not necessarily a child.
3. Going to the bathroom is a privilege, and one that I only get about once a day.
4. I always sleep with someone- but it's rarely Jake.
5. It's no longer a given that wet spots on pillows are drool.
6. The utility closet is actually a sanctuary.
7. Most things can be one handed. And it turns out the things that can't aren't that necessary.
8. Brushing your hair and teeth are actually high class spa treatments, I just didn't know it before.
9. You can actually be so tired that you can be nursing a child, holding another on your lap while the third is climbing on your back and you can still be confused about where all your kids are.
10. Having a kids face covered in food just means that's one less snack you need to prepare later.
|one covered in food, one crying, one naked. case and point.|
|The difference a year makes.|
|Sometimes you just have to let them eat doritos right from the bag.|