Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I am so glad I married Jake so I can eat such good food...

Oh my gosh! Tonight I went to Jake's cousin Kailani's house and she taught me (and a few others) how to make sushi. It was very exciting. There is this sauce... its orange. haha its so spicy and delightful. I made 3 rolls I think. The first one was totally junk. Jake called when I was learning so I got behind in the lesson. And I tried to get Noe to help me but she kept just saying do whatever you want. It was stressful. So the first one was bad. The second one I just copied Liz. That was a good decision. And then when Jake got there I made him a special one because I am just such a good wife haha. This is it. Isn't this so great?

Kailani also had us make Japanese Tostadas or something. This picture really doesn't do it justice.

And here are the ones Liz did. I am hesitant to put hers on because then mine doesn't look as good. So just no comparing. Deal?






2 comments:

  1. so how about you teach me? deal? deal. Except Zach won't eat it...I guess I get more:) So i guess I'm just a little jealous that you're a better wife than me...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I can eat Sushi but Jake looks happy about it. Good job. You two are such a cute couple. Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete