Friday, November 19, 2010

My dirty little secret...

This week, somehow, I am not sure how, Jake got me to play Super Smash Brothers. And you know what, I didn't even hate it. I tried a few characters but I have decided me favorite is Donkey Kong because you can grab onto the other player and just hold them and smack them over and over again. It's basically the only thing I can do in the game. I always miss when I try to punch and I almost always fall off the... place you don't want to fall off of. And Jake always beats me. He gets more kills, takes less damage and gives more damage. BUT! One time, I beat him. So we had to stop playing so I could end on a high note. I normally quit once I am ahead on things like video games but sadly, I continued to play and once again, I am the worst. But don't you worry. I'll get there. :D

Jake: So now that my baby Meredith plays super smash brothers, we are issuing an open challenge to anyone who might read this. 2v2 super smash brothers smack down, anytime, anywhere. . . Its on . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment